Hi, thanks to the web I can create your cake topper no matter where you are in the world!
All my cake toppers and other polymer clay creations on display here are unique and custom made. They have been created according to peoples requests: so let’s say you’d like me to make a cake topper, you’ve visited the cake toppers category and now have decided what it should look like.
Use the following form to contact me and:
- Describe what you’d like your cake topper to look like
- Send 1 or 2 photos of the bride and groom
I’ll get back to you with a quote
The entire process is very fast, normally within a few days we define the cake topper and pricing. It’s easy and it’s fun!
If you still have any questions, read the answers to Questions I am often asked
Frequently Asked Questions about MaryMade.it Cake Toppers
- What Are your Cake Toppers made of?
- What size are Cake Toppers?
- How much notice do you need?
- What about payment?
- When can I expect to receive my Cake Topper?
- What information do you require to create a Cake Topper?
- How do I store my Cake Topper?
- How much does it cost to deliver a cake topper?
- Do you deliver overseas?
- If I order today, when will I receive my cake topper?
- Can you post my order immediately?
- I live close by, can I pick up my order?
- Do you take custom orders or make personalised cake toppers?
- If I place an order for a cake topper, can I make changes to one of your existing designs for my event?
- What are your prices? Are your cake toppers expensive?
- Are your cake toppers non-toxic/food safe?
- Are your cake toppers edible?
- What if I want my topper to be shiny?
- How long will my cake topper last?
- How much do your cake toppers weigh?
- How can I contact you?
- Are there problems for you to ship from Italy? Are your shipments insured?
- What about duties and import fees?
- What is your refund policy?
- Who is Mary Tempesta?
What Are your Cake Toppers made of?
What size are your Cake Toppers?
How much notice do you need?
- The complexity of the composition you’d like me to create;
- The specific time of the year your wedding or event will take place.
If your wedding or anniversary is going to take place in May or a summer month, then I need to have your order early on: you should order anywhere between January and March to make sure I have enough time. If your topper foresees particular poses or use of bikes, motorcycles, boats or other external elements I’ll need to work with, then lead time can play an important role so please do contact me as soon as possible so we can talk about it and understand the work involved.